Signature Recruitment have had an excellent opportunity with our client, a prestigious London University, to join them as an Administrator Assistant in the Estates and Facilities department. This role will be on a full time and temporary basis, and will be working partly from home and partly in the office.
The successful candidate will have strong administrative skills, be able to communicate well with people on all levels and be extremely organised. The ideal candidate would also have between one to two years of administration experience within an Office environment. If this fits your experience, please read on!
Administrative Assistant Main Responsibilities:
- Supporting the administration tasks
- Diary management responsibilities, scheduling meetings, minuet taking
- Setting up online meetings/briefings, circulating emails to attendees
- Supporting the Team with routine email queries relating to applications and current queries from both academics and students
- Creating reports on Excel
- Updating records
- Raising Purchase orders and management of some financial administration
Administrative Assistant Essential Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 2 years administration experience within an office environment
- Able to work quickly and independently
- Experience using PowerBI and Sharepoint is desirable
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy in dealing with data entry
- Confident using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are immediately available and have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.