Signature recrutement have partnered with a successful and prestigious private jet charter based at Bristol airport. This company has a long track record of providing top tier, best in market service that exceeds the private chartership market. They are now looking for an ambitious and proactive individual to join the team as a Commercial Operations Coordinator.
As a Commercial Operations Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for commercial operations covering chartership sales, preparation of documents, production of quotes, on board crew and catering, and anything else needed to coordinate a successful charter.
- Respond to queries over phone or email, looking into feasibility, sale and management of all trip requests
- Maintenance of airport data and administrative support for the quote management system
- Prepare and communicate appropriate charter flight documents
- Working closely and confidently with clients, whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Liaising with the flight operations team, third party providers, finance, crew and management to ensure all necessary operational aspects are in place, including:
- Secure slots, handling and parking or hangarage as required
- Arranging client catering and ground transport
- Arranging crew transport and hotels
- Obtain passenger details required for travel
- Circulate flight briefs to clients
- Flight watch
- Working with the Engineering department for scheduling of aircraft maintenance
- Experience within a role where a high level of coordination is needed. This could be lettings, recruitment, events, operations or anything similar
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) with a friendly telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment, with a good awareness of surroundings
- High degree of competency in MS Word and Excel, along with experience of Outlook
This is a full time role, working on a 4 on 4 off work pattern. Shifts are 12 hours, between 8am and 8pm. Salary for this role is dependent on experience. Other benefits include great progression opportunities and a great pension scheme. This role is office based and located at Bristol airport, free parking is available. For more information, please get in touch with Imogen at Signature.