Our client, a leading transportation company, is looking for a Contracts Administrator to start with them immediately. The role is to deliver the day to day contract administration and manage the information and processes. This is a temporary MAT cover opportunity, with hybrid working I their central London based office.
The ideal candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high attention to detail. If you would like to utilise your administration experience whilst adding skills to your CV this could be a great opportunity for you!
Contracts Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate records
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Cross referencing information and populating legal documents
- Work with the Compliance Officer to ensure client compliance and processes comply with company policies
- Prepare project documentation
- Prepare and issue documents to contractors
- Assist with contractor administration
- Support with the recruitment process, maintain records, populating templates, formatting documents
Contracts Administrator Key Skills and Experience:
- Two or more years of administrative experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills to be able to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
If you possess the skills and experience above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.