Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a growing company in the Construction industry, as a Customer Service Administrator! This role will be on a full time permanent basis, paying a salary of £18,000, and will be working 5 days a week in the office, which is located in the Woolwich area.
The ideal candidate will be confident, able to work flexibly and a strong team player. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Customer Service Administrator Main Responsibilities:
- Being the first person to answer the phone, general inquires
- Transferring calls to the relevant colleague
- Processing order returns and sending quotations
- Updating records on the CRM system
- Accurately entering data
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Filing, scanning and other office duties
Customer Service Administrator Essential Skills & Experience:
- A recent graduate
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team
- A willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
If you possess the correct skills and experience for the role then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.