Signature recruitment are proud to be partnering with a well known FMCG brand based in Aztec West, North Bristol. These guys have been operating in Bristol for over 60 years and have a fantastic local brand reputation. They are on the hunt for a Customer Service Advisor to join a friendly, family feeling team and support customers from all over the UK.
As a Customer Services Advisor, you will provide market leading customer service to all customers from many forums. You will also be responsible for reviewing and processing warranty claims. You will work closely and collaboratively with other team members as well as internal departments such as Operations, Product Performance, Repairs and Group Marketing.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, ensuring a positive ‘can do’ approach to queries, warranty claims, and complaints
- Receive and respond to customer contact via telephone, e-mail and letter
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing difficult conversations with customers when they arise
- Be professional and polite in written and spoken communications to all parties, including internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely and collaboratively with all members of the Aftercare team in support of resolving customer issues
- Be positive and adaptable to new ways of working, contribute to new ideas for continuous improvement of current processes. Proactively provide feedback to your line manager
- Experience of handling incoming phone calls regarding queries
- Experience of adhering to KPIs and targets set for team success
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft packages, experience of dealing with bespoke systems
This is a full-time role, working Monday-Friday 8-5 with an hour for lunch Monday-Thursday and 8-3.30 on Fridays with 30 mins for lunch. Salary is up to £22,000 DOE. For more information, please get in touch with Imogen at Signature today.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.