Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a growing company in the Construction industry, as a Customer Service Operator! This role will be on a full time permanent basis, paying a salary of £25,000, and will be working 5 days a week in the office, which is located in the Woolwich area.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service, be a strong team player, and be able to work well in a team. You will need to be an excellent communicator, and have a great telephone manner.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Customer Service Operator Main Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer and client queries via the phone
- Ensuring to liaise with clients and customers in a professional manner
- Handling large house accounts efficiently
- Accurately updating information on the internal database
- Account management of client
Customer Service Operator Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team
- A willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
If you possess the correct skills and experience for the role then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.