Signature recruitment have partnered with an industry leading health company in the hunt for a Payroll Team Leader to join on a permanent contract. Working within the companies South Bristol office, you will lead a friendly team and take responsibility for payroll for a large company. This is an exciting and busy role that would suit someone with previous experience in a bustling payroll team. You will act as an initial point of contact for administrative support and guidance for other members of the team.
- Ensure day to day management of the payroll and bill processes.
- Ensure the payroll portal is filled out correctly and Clients are invoiced and processed.
- Carry out a rate review process and ensure all communications and processes are updated.
- Provide support with BAU and GM reporting.
- Provide support and coaching to members of the team and assist in their development.
- Liaise with internal departments regarding any additional queries.
- Team management experience.
- Competent IT skills particularly in Excel.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- The ability to e proactive, to multi task, prioritise and work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- A positive and engaging manner with the ability to solve problems effectively.
This is a full time, 6-month temporary position paying up to £30,000 (please still get in touch if you’re slightly over, as there may be some flex here). This business is fast growing so there is the potential of a permanent role after. Working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00. For more details, please get in touch today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities