24/7 Helpdesk Advisor
Our client in Central Bristol is looking for temporary Helpdesk Advisor to join their busy and friendly team on a temporary basis. In this role you would be providing support for customers via telephone and occasional email correspondence. This role would be based in their office within Central Bristol
You will be
- Responding to inbound phone calls and emails regarding any arrival/facilities issues and liaising with maintenance teams, security and property managers
- Responding to emergency phone calls and liaising with emergency services to arrange a prompt response through to solution
- Action and problem solve emergency maintenance issues
- Organising planned maintenance works via phone and email to buildings as required, e.g. replacing shower heads
- Logging details of all communication on internal system
- Chasing and logging outstanding health and safety paperwork checks
- Updating SharePoint with all customers who have tested positive for COVID-19
- Updating the in-house track and trace system
- Maintaining communication with any customers affected, and making customers aware if they have encountered someone who has tested positive.
- Reminding customers of the procedures and rules of self-isolation if needed.
- UK-wide liaison with property teams.
Due to the nature of some of the calls that you will be responding to, you will enjoy this job if you can remain calm under pressure and emotionally detached (empathetic rather than sympathetic).
This team operate and are available 24-7; you will be working 4 shifts on/4 shifts off. This role is paying £10.72 per hour + holiday pay.
If you are interested in the chance to join a friendly and enthusiastic team please apply for the role ASAP
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities