Signature are proud to be partnering with an outstanding independent Marketing Agency based in the centre of Bristol. They are seeking a highly motivated and professional Account Director to join the team and manage clients marketing across digital and advertising. You’ll be working on strategy and insights for range of large, blue chip, global clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful Account Director to expand their experience working in a friendly, supportive and professional agency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Direct and lead your accounts, working closely with Strategists and Project Managers to help your client’s achieve significant growth ahead of target.
- Working with client from initial brief through to collaborating on and reviewing all work to ensure results.
- Liaising with clients, building strong, long lasting and trustworthy relationships.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to support new business initiatives.
- Positively push your team, contributing towards a culture of growth and success.
What experience you’ll need:
- Considerable experience within a Marketing Agency environment, specially working with Health or Pharmaceutical clients.
- Exposure to, and control of, the complete project lifecycle, from brief to analysis across digital and advertising marketing.
- Excellent client and team management skills
- Great written and verbal presenting skills
- A positive attitude and commitment to first class service
In return for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £45,000 alongside a generous holiday allowance. You’ll also get the opportunity to travel frequently around the UK, alongside monthly trips around Europe with the occasional overnight stay so a willingness to travel is key (COVD-19 permitting). This agency is based in Central Bristol and doesn’t offer parking. This is a permanent, full time role, working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30. For more information, please get in touch with Charlie at Signature on 01174523456
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities