An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join an international Marketing Agency in central Bristol on a permanent basis.
Responsible for multiple accounts, this position will suit someone looking for a hugely varied role who is hungry to progress within a dynamic company with outstanding project handling skills and creative flair. This role will encompass both digital and offline marketing.
Working with B2B brands your responsibilities will include:
- Developing client relationships
- Full understanding the client’s objectives, market and needs
- Managing all operational elements of client accounts to include reports, purchase orders and invoicing, and managing budgets for all projects undertaken
- Presenting proposals to clients
- Briefing creative and digital teams and suppliers to guarantee successful delivery of all projects on time and in budget
- Providing in-depth insights and campaign results to both clients and internally to drive improvements for future campaigns
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- A proven track record of working in a marketing and agency environment
- B2B marketing experience (essential)
- Previous account management experience – 12 months minimum
- Previous campaign experience including planning, budgeting and data analysis
- Familiarity with email campaign programmes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Creative flair
This is a full time, permanent position in central Bristol offering a competitive salary and great benefits.
If you have what it takes, apply today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities