We are delighted to recruit for an experienced Accounting Services Manager to join a leading supplier in Central Bristol on a contract basis.
Responsible for managing the credit control and purchase ledger teams, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about motivating people and can bring new ideas to an established team.
If you have previous experience of managing finance teams and a drive to get the best out of people, this could be the position for you!
- Guide and develop the credit control team to reduce and maintain bad debt
- Lead the purchase ledger team
- Review and improve on current processes
- Recruitment of new team member when required
- Undertake performance and development reviews
- Ensure all staff are trained and developed effectively
- Monthly analysis and reporting to the Financial Controller
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience of managing a large team
- Proven experience of leading and developing an established team
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of UK legislation relating to credit
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger management role
- IT skills including Intermediate Microsoft Excel
This is a full time (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm), permanent position based in central Bristol with parking. Offering £40,000 – £50,000 plus benefits.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.