At Signature Recruitment we are looking for two exceptional candidates to join a fast-paced professional services consultancy in an Accounts Payable role. These is newly created roles are full time (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week) offering £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
With hybrid working available, 2 days at home and 3 office based in the Clifton office, you will be joining a busy friendly team to provide support to the Financial Controller and wider team.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
- Purchase ledger to include raising invoices and reconciliation
- Processing timesheets for workers
- Preparation of weekly payment runs
- Monitoring team inbox and responding to queries via phone and email
- Data entry and maintaining team spreadsheets
Qualities needed for this role:
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy
- Strong IT skills to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good administration experience
- A keen interested in finance, previous experience is desirable but with the right attitude is not essential for this role
- Able to handle confidential information
If you are keen to start or continue with your career in finance and are interested in joining a company that has great benefits and always looks to promote from within and encourage staff development, this could be the role for you!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.