An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client, a leading London University, as an Accounts Payable Assistant on an immediate start, temporary basis. This Accounts Payable Assistant will assist the team with invoicing and in particular the processing of expenses.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will work efficiently and accurately, attention to detail and time management are key skills for this role. If you are looking for a temporary assignment to utilise you finance experience in central London, then this could be the role for you!
Accounts Payable Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing a high volume of expense claims
- Matching and processing high volumes of invoices
- Complete general supplier payments across UK
- Posting accurately into the finance system
- Provide excellent customer service
- Printing and reconciling back statements
- Assisting the team of with administration and ad-hoc duties
- Assisting with enquiries
Accounts Payable Assistant Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one year’s Accounts Payable experience
- Experience processinga high volume of expense claims
- Good organisation skills and able to work efficiently through a high workload
- High attention to detail, and being able to clearly communicate problems
- Excellent communication skills and a confident team player
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Previous experience with Oracle system is desirable
If you possess essential skills and experience, please apply today for this amazing opportunity!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.