Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a prestigious London University, as a Accounts Payable Helpdesk Assistant. The role will be immediate start and temporary on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and will have previously worked in higher education and have knowledge of University processes. You will also be a quick learner and tech savvy with experience using systems such as WorkTribe and MyFinance,, and have accounts payable experience . If this fits your experience, please read on!
Accounts Payable Helpdesk Assistant Main Responsibilities:
- Accounts payable processes
- Respond to Remedy tickets, calls and emails, carrying out fault diagnosis, call vetting and technical support to provide 1st line ticket resolution or escalation
- Respond to supplier queries about missing invoices
- Identify and apply the correct priority, service level agreement and category whilst capturing a full detailed description of the issue.
- Assign and escalate tickets to 2nd line support where tickets cannot be resolved on a first-line fix basis.
- Proactively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets to ensure they are responded to promptly and follow the correct contracted service levels.
- Maintain high standards of customer service at all times to encourage an excellent customer experience
Accounts Payable Helpdesk Assistant Essential Skills and Experience:
- Accounts payable experience
- Experience working in a higher education setting
- Knowledge of MS Office and WorkTribe, MyFinance or Axiom
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are professional, well-presented and are in possession of the skills outlined above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.