Signature are delighted to be working exclusively with a thriving consultancy located in Central Bristol. This company are seeking an organised, commercially minded Administration and Operations Manager to join the business and run the internal operations. You will be working in a B2B environment, whilst being responsible for bringing the office and team forward. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to excel their career, being given the autonomy and trust to take full responsibility for operations management.
- Responsible for ensuring office operations are efficient.
- Hands-on management of a busy evolving office which punches above its weight in delivering excellent service to clients in primarily within the retail space.
- Looking at ways to improve and build upon existing workflows, managing all workflow and resource going through the office.
- Ensuring the office is running to full capacity, using an agile approach to cope with the ever-changing demands of a consultancy business.
- A self-starter who enjoys getting stuck in, is highly organised and not afraid to use their initiative.
- Comfortable and competent in working with IT including Microsoft CRM, Office and other supporting office packages such as Adobe.
- Comfortable managing communication at all levels.
- A diplomatic manner with a willingness to find solutions and compromises.
This is a permanent position working in central Bristol (no parking). Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30 pm, paying up to £28,000 per year (DOE). If you are interested in this role, please get in touch today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities