Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity, to join a leading London University, as an Administrative Officer! This role will be on a part-time for 14 – 15 hours a week, temporary, and hybrid, working partly in the office and partly from home.
The ideal candidate will have excellent administration experience, be self-motivated and will demonstrate, through past experience, the ability to use your own initiative. You will also have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with a wide variety of Stakeholders. If this sounds like it fits your experience, please read on!
Administrative Officer Main Duties:
- Assisting with the day to day routine administrative tasks
- Managing calendars for the team
- Arranging meetings on behalf of the team
- Assisting with committee servicing by managing attendance and preparing agendas and minutes
- Records management
- Supporting for the team with ad-hoc tasks such as requests for information from others and simple fact-finding from web searches
Administrative Officer Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with email, Excel, MS Teams or similar for events
- Diary and meeting management
- Communications and web work would be desirable
- Able to work proactively and autonomously
If you possess essential skills and experience, please apply today for this amazing opportunity!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.