Signature Recruitment is proud to present the position of an Administrator at a leading London University on a full time, temporary basis.
The successful candidate will assist with various administrative duties around the department, this will include responding to emails, data entry, and troubleshooting issues. The post holder will also attend meetings and take minutes. Ideally you have previously worked in a university and have administrative experience. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, well organised. If this sounds like the position for you, then please read on!
Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring electronic filing systems are maintained
- Administrative duties, including responding to email questions, inputting data
- Be involved in troubleshooting and then escalating issues
- Some recording including summaries and minute taking
- Coordinating and leading administrative support
Administrator Key Skills /Experience:
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience within higher education is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
If you are professional, well-presented and are in possession of the skills outlined above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.