Are you a looking for an exciting opportunity in student admissions and administration? Do you have a high standard of written and spoken communication with a focus on exceptional customer service? We at Signature Recruitment are currently seeking an Admissions Administrator to join our client’s global enrolment and marketing team. This company has an impressive portfolio of world-class programmes associated with iconic brands. This temporary assignment has an immediate start and will run for 2 months. There is the option of a hybrid working model of 2-3 days based in the London office, with flexibility required to align with current employees.
As an Admissions Administrator, you’ll play a crucial role in providing frontline support to prospective students. As part of the admissions team based in London, you’ll ensure seamless collaboration between the London and New York teams. Your responsibilities will include answering student inquiries, making outbound calls to leads and registrations, guiding students through programme options, answering FAQs, and offering advice on suitable courses. Additionally, you’ll ensure the smooth and accurate registration process, handle data entry tasks in the Salesforce student records system, and assist with various administrative duties.
Admissions Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Provide daily support to the Admissions team, including outbound calls, responding to inquiries, and generating enrolment reports.
- Act as the initial point of contact and advisor for prospects and inquiries, and report on key metrics and trends.
- Maintain student information systems and CRM, ensuring accurate student information and statuses.
- Conduct routine record checks to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Oversee online application processes, ensuring timely payments and compliance with company policies.
- Coordinate all related correspondence, such as invoices and proof of completion letters.
Admissions Administrator Key Skills:
- Background in education or admissions, with a strong customer service and sales-oriented approach.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
If you’re ready to take on this exciting challenge in admissions and customer service, we encourage you to apply now and be a valuable part of this global team!
While we aim to respond to every applicant, the volume of applications may result in delayed communication. If you do not receive a response within a week, your application may not have been successful on this occasion, but we will keep your details for potential future opportunities.
Please be aware that Signature Recruitment will never reach out to candidates through WhatsApp, nor will we request sensitive information like bank details, passport, or driving licence data during the application process. For a secure job search and reliable flexible work, we advise consulting Jobs Aware who ensure all workers and work-seekers in the UK have access to free help and advice, as well as provide an option to report a scam or exploitation.T9539