Signature is excited to be recruiting for a growing, global and professional business development firm based in Central Bristol who are looking for a driven, highly organised, professional Cantonese Speaking Customer Helpline Advisor to join their team. You will be able to work from home and be supplied with equipment and training provided you have a Computer or Laptop.
This role is temporary with the intention of going permanent.
As the Customer Helpline Advisor your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Deal with enquiries on the Clients website
- Communicate the customers value propositions
- Be a friendly, professional and organised presence
- Contact customers in order via Phone/Email and Webchat
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 1 year of customer service
- Be fluent in Cantonese (additionally mandarin would also be useful)
- A professional approach to their work
- Use to being on the phone for long periods to help customers
- Happy working from home and not being in an office
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership in their work
The working hours of this role are Monday to Friday from 2am – 10am and is paying £12.00ph.
We can also consider making this role part time and having a 2am-6am or 6am-10am, so if this may be of interest instead please get in touch.
If you are a Cantonese speaking customer service professional and are looking for a new challenge and opportunity to work within a fast-paced, continuously developing company and possess the necessary qualities required for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.