Signature Recruitment is a successful, privately owned recruitment consultancy with over 10 years’ experience helping local businesses build better teams. We do this through individual-led office support recruitment across London and Bristol.
Due to growth, we are excited to be adding a new member of staff to our small dedicated team in central Bristol on a permanent basis to work in close partnership with some of our key clients.
What you’ll be doing
As a Client Services Executive you will manage the recruitment process for and with our clients. You will creatively solve problems, manage the relationship with the hiring manager and work in close partnership with your team to successfully fill all vacancies, both temporary and permanent. Bedding in, resolving queries and troubleshooting once the placement is made will also be a critical part of delivering an excellent service. You will also help to grow the client portfolio by converting leads.
- Ensure that each recruitment process is conducted to the highest standard and with an excellent level of service
- Discuss accurate detailed job requirements from clients and consult on candidate skills availability / current market conditions
- Agree and deliver on timescales for candidate short-lists to be submitted to clients
- Complete quality control tasks with clients and candidates against SLA’s, ensuring compliance is met in line with regulations / law and due diligence has been completed
- Organise and attend client meetings
- Calculate and negotiate contract rates accurately
- Ensure that temporary workers are looked after and provided the highest standard of care throughout their assignment
- Identify and grow new areas for business within existing accounts; meet with new hiring managers, establish strong relationships
The Client Services Executive should have these skills:
- Enthusiasm for delivering outstanding service; being able to build rapport easily and maintain strong relationships; confidently networking and going above and beyond to provide solutions
- Results oriented, resilient and persistent to always achieving higher and working towards long term goals in relation to targets and personal development
- Motivated to strive for excellence in everything that you do, be able to take accountability for your own workload; enjoy team work and show initiative and proactivity as well as strong emotional intelligence
- Degree educated (or equivalent qualification or experience)
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) or equivalent business tools
Company Benefits & How to Apply For the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is passionate about working in a client facing role providing excellent customer service and is looking to join a committed, fun and lively team including our office dog!
This is a full time (Monday-Friday), permanent position. As well as offering a competitive salary from £21,000 – £40,000 including commission, monthly bonus and incentives, other benefits include membership of a contributory pension scheme, EAP membership, flexible working arrangements and 22 days holiday (rising to 28) in addition to public holidays.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in treating all employees and job applicants equally.
To apply for this position click on the link above or for an informal chat about the role contact Victoria on 0117 4523456.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file