An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Signature Recruitment as a Client Services Executive on a permanent basis. The purpose of the Client Services Executive is generate and grow client relationships within the Education sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience nurturing business to business relationships and managing key business accounts in line with terms of engagement. If you have experience in successful client account management and development, with a desire to provide exceptional service then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Client Services Executive Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards growth in revenue by providing an exceptional level of service to existing client accounts
- Ensure that active Hiring Managers are in regular telephone contact
- Attend client meetings to review service provided and suggest improvements to recruitment process
- Take and control requests for recruitment services, agreeing process, timescales and fee negotiation
- Work alongside the Delivery Team to ensure that all temporary and permanent recruitment processes are completed successfully
- Source and contact new Hiring Managers, following up on leads to generate business and grow current client accounts
- Ensure that terms of engagement are signed with new accounts
- Pro-actively manage contractors on-site with your clients
- Assist with chasing PO number from the relevant contact and ensuring timely payment of invoices
- Completing compliance administration in regards to Agency Workers Regulations
Client Services Executive Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years’ experience managing client accounts, Business to Business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience maintaining client records via CRM system
- Basic Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Teams experience
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- An acute attention to detail
If you would like to make a progressive career step and join a dynamic, city based team then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.