Our client, a leading London University, is looking for a Clinical Administrator/ Secretary to start with them immediately, on a temporary basis. The role is to assist with the administration and data analysis of student surveys.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast pace environment previously and be able to prioritise effectively. In creating reports and surveys you will use Microsoft Excel and Qualtrix on a daily basis in this role. If you are a competent user of Excel and an experienced Administrator, this could be the ideal next step for you!
Clinical Administrator/ Secretary Key Responsibilities:
- Support senior Managers with the organisation of meetings and document preparation, agendas and minutes.
- Able to manipulate data and experience in Qualtrix.
- Administration for visiting Faculty.
- Update information on the Virtual Learning Environment, taking ownership of the relevant pages.
- Handling large data sets containing survey feedback from students
- Preparing reports from data collected
Clinical Administrator / Seceretary Key Skills and Experience:
- Extremely experienced in Excel with confident use of Vlookups and Pivot tables.
- Minimum two years of administration experience, ideally in support of a team
- Experience within an autonomous administrative role to be able to manage a varied workload
- Previous experience using Zoom, MS Teams or other platforms that support remote working
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills to be able to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
If you possess the skills and experience above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.