Signature have partnering with a successful and fast growing international FMCG business based in North Bristol, in the hunt for a Content Marketing Coordinator. Joining a small but mighty marketing team, you’ll be working with marketing counterparts across the globe, delivering the production of content for use on website, social media, email campaigns, product books and paid search. This role would perfectly suit someone looking to step up into a role with lots of responsibility and accountability.
- Creating content to support the development of the product catalogue
- Update website content including imagery, product information, videos and product portfolio
- Social media management including the support of international team.s you’ll be creating and posting content and monitoring performance.
- Contribute to and/or draft content for website, blogs, social media posts, press releases, case stories, email campaigns, Google ads, etc
- Project manage video production from content to approval.
- Assist in the creation of packs to support product launches and send to international teams to localise.
- Experience in a similar role where you’ve been involved in content creation
- Good understanding of SEP/Keyword usage to support marcomms
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Proactive and results oriented
This is a full time role, working Monday – Friday 08:45-17:00. Salary is £24,000 – £28,000 DOE. This is office based, based in North Bristol with free parking. Benefits include 33 days Holiday (including bank holidays) and 7% employer pension contribution. For more information, please get in touch with Charlie at Signature Bristol.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.