Signature recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a well-known, global brand in the hunt for part time Customer Care Agent. Working in the evenings, you will be supporting primarily customers in the USA, providing first class customer service. This role perfectly suits a diligent, professional individual with a genuinely love of providing best in class customer service to a huge range of customers.
There are two roles available, with slightly differing hours. Please see patterns below:
- 12-month maternity leave cover
- 25 hours per week, spread over Mon-Fri from 18:00-23:00
- This role falls under consumer services (answering calls, processing tickets and covering live chat with customers)
- Permanent contract
- 18 hours per week, spread over Mon, Tues and Fri from 17:00-23:00
- This role falls under order processing, (answering calls, processing orders US/UK, supporting consumer in quieter periods
Key responsibilities of the roles include:
- Processing customer orders on the in-house database system
- Providing excellent product information and advice to customers
- Making sure all orders and deliveries are turned around within set timeframes
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service via phone, email or web chat service!
- Updating MS Excel spreadsheet information
- Resolving problems and queries relating to orders in a timely and professional manner, keeping the client informed throughout
- Maintaining an accurate and tidy database, logging all information correctly at all times
The roles pay £19,055 p/a (this would then be pro-ratad). Due to weak public transport links to the area, a full UK driving Licence and your own car will be required.
This role will be starting as soon as possible, so please apply today if you are interested!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities