Signature Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a successful and growing online business based between Bristol and Bath. They are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and professional Customer Care Manager to join the team and lead the department. Coming from a management background, you’ll be defining measurables and inputting processes, implementing change to achieve improvement within the department. Supplying over 25,000 orders a week you’ll be working in a very fast paced environment, relishing the challenge of developing a successful team.
This is an exciting role leading the team through a process of continuous improvement to the department, challenging existing processes and procedures to ensure all operations are efficient and customer satisfaction exceeds industry levels.
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing the day to day activity of the customer care team, ensuring response times and call quality are of high standard
- Managing and developing KPIs for all agents and reporting on these weekly and monthly
- Managing resource planning to support seasonal demand along with new projects
- Dealing with escalation of complex queries and customer complaints
- Developing team members by reviewing, coaching, improving sales skills and driving upselling activity and ensuring training plans are up to date
- Monitoring customer satisfaction feedback and agent calls to drive improving customer service
- Ensuring team administration is completed day to day
- Management of feedback channels
- Previous management experience in a customer care/call centre environment
- Experience managing a sales orientated team and increasing revenue
- Ability to deal with serious complaints, complex queries and managing escalations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach individuals
- Strong time management, able to multi task and work under pressure
- A flexible, “can do” attitude
This is a permanent, full time position working 40 hours per week between the core hours of 9am and 6pm. The salary is up to £35,000 and due to location, having your own transport is highly recommended.
If you have fantastic interpersonal skills and enjoy driving and motivating others please apply with your CV today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.