We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Customer Care Consultant to work for a well distinguished brand in Avonmouth, North Bristol. Joining a friendly and dynamic team, you will pride yourself on delivering outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- To answer all calls and respond to live chat and emails within the agreed timescales.
- To ensure all calls, live chats, emails and bookings are made accurately and to ensure that any orders, bookings, enquiries and complaints are turned around within 24-48 hours striving towards a first-time resolution.
- To perform online and offline lifestyle consultations according to customer requirements.
- Make effective product and treatment recommendations to encourage clients to purchase appropriate products and make appropriate bookings.
- Make outgoing calls when requested to customers including spa booking confirmations.
- To educate one’s self with updated product information, details of promotions and offers and actively participate in coaching and training sessions.
- Upsell and cross sell to the advantage of the company and also the client.
- Follow our returns/complaints policy accurately and deal with all examples in a satisfactory manner and escalate where necessary.
- Actively record internal notes on all systems.
- Action, log and record product reactions following company procedures.
- Contact courier companies with delivery queries on behalf of the customer when required processing the necessary paperwork if needed i.e. Claim Forms.
The emphasis of this role will be focused on ability and passion for creating and maintaining positive relationships. We are looking for someone proactive and positive who takes their own initiative and has strong communication skills, both over the phone and written.
Due to office location and weak public transport, ideally you will have your own transport (free parking on-site).
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday and could include the occasional Saturday shift. The salary for this role is £8.89 per hour and other great benefits.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.