We are currently recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Advisor to work in a busy IT company in North Somerset. As part of the helpdesk team, this role is responsible for answering calls from business clients and assisting with their issues and queries by directing them to the right person or giving some support. You will also collect the relevant information for the 1st or 2nd line to be able to resolve promptly, when necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Telephone support (inbound) talking customers and business clients through a number of solutions to try to solve their problem
- Call logging and recording accurate notes on a CRM system
- Responding to email, and text queries in a professional manner
- Provide updates to end users regarding progress regularly
- Coordinate engineers to visit sites and escalations when required
- Escalate priority and complex technical issues quickly to 2nd and 3rd line
- Undertake other tasks as required by management from time to time
- Run reports as necessary
The right candidate for this role will have:
- Ability to demonstrate networking knowledge
- Network plus certificate or A plus certificate desirable
- Excellent and clear customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous customer service experience, preferably within a IT Helpdesk environment
- Comfortable working in a busy environment with fluctuating workloads
- A willingness to learn
Experience within the IT sector or a relevant qualification would be advantageous, however, training is provided.
This position is full time 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.