Demand Planner (6 month FTC)
Signature are excited to be working with an exciting FMCG brand based in North Bristol who are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team on a fixed term contract for 6 months
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, able to hit the ground running and able to demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude then this is the role for you!
The main duties are:
· Maintain and create effective forecast models based on demand patterns
· Analysis of sales history, seasonal and market trends and forecasting launches activities
· Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets and strategies
· Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
· Interact with internal departments to understand demand forecast drivers
· Evaluate the efficiency of processes and implement new procedures where necessary
To be considered for this role you must have:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· An excellent telephone manner
· Strong Microsoft office skills to include Excel (Pivots and V-Look up)
· Ability to show confidence and take ownership of own workload and adapt to change where necessary
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· A self-motivated and forward thinking approach and be able to juggle a busy work load
This is a full time 37.5 hours per week 6 month contract position (Monday to Friday) with free parking onsite. The salary offered is £30,000- 34,000 depending on experience. . If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £30,000.00-£34,000.00 per year