Our client, a well-established Branding and packaging agency based in East Bristol, are looking to hire an ambitious and conscientious Designer. You’d be joining an award-winning team, learning and developing under professionals with clear training and guidance. In this role, you’ll be able to strengthen and harness your design talent, developing and creating work for blue chip clients. These guys have a really unique culture, with a family feel and a reputation that gets designers travelling from around the UK to collaborate on innovative designs.
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, CAD, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual designs.
- Understanding and interpreting client briefs.
- Eventually attending client meetings to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of design.
- Presenting draft designs to clients for feedback.
- Supporting Account Managers in estimating time required for a job
- Working on a range of design pieces, largely across packaging design and full-scale branding projects.
- Solving problems for clients such as helping them to communicate with their customers more efficiently.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Graphic Design or similar
- Must have a strong portfolio with branding and packaging with experience in a branding/packaging agency
- Familiarity with design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for Design, and the desire to learn and develop
- Able to meet deadlines and work methodically
This role is based in East Bristol in a remote location, so you’ll need your own transport. Working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30, but flexibility is expected her in busy periods. This is an office-based role dependent on current climate.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities