Signature are delighted to be partnering with a successful global FMCG company based in North Bristol. Working as part of a small fast paced eCommerce team, you will be responsible for supporting merchandising activities across multiple brands and categories through the assortment, pricing, and promotion of merchandise.
Ideally, you’ll come from a strong eCommerce background and will boast both creative and analytic skills. You’ll love working to deadlines and coordinating with internal teams to ensure the company website is up to date and returning on investment.
- Execute merchandising strategy
- Prioritize merchandising initiatives by collaborating with planning and analytics teams to identify the highest ROI initiatives.
- Own the execution of product launch and merchandising calendar
- Manage assortment and work with planning teams and operations to ensure inventory coverage
- Support implementation of digital transformation and migration to new tech stack
- Ensure eCommerce websites have best in class merchandising capabilities including up-sells, cross sells, and enhanced content technologies
- Partner with Product Manager, UX team, External Agencies, Marketing, and Brand teams to ensure that the front-end meets eCommerce merchandising needs
- Support development of experience and oversee in life management of Selling Tools (subscriptions, bundles, exclusives, custom products etc.)
- Collaborate with Brand Development and Brand Activation teams on new product launches and provide expert guidance on how to leverage eCommerce direct channel for these campaigns
- Keep the website up to date with regularly content changes
To be successful you’ll need:
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience within B2C eCommerce, preferably within merchandising (upwards of 3 years)
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills to create new strategies, build business cases, and persuade stakeholders to buy-in
- Strong data reporting and analytical skills
- Respected and trusted team player with a proven track record of achievement
- Good MS Office
- Detail-oriented and operationally focused
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple activities and assignments simultaneously.
In return you’ll get a generous salary of between £27,000-£32,000 DOE. In addition to this, you’ll have great opportunities to learn and develop your career within a friendly, experienced team. This role is WFH for the time being, with the intention to be back in the office eventually. The office is based in remote North Bristol, so you’ll need your own transport. The role is 37.5 hours per week.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities