Signature Recruitment are sourcing for an Events and Communications Officer to join our client a leading London University on an immediate start, temporary basis. This role involves event management, communications and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have content writing experience, be able to liaise with various stakeholders and have event management experience. If you confident in event set up and promotion through online channels then this could be your next opportunity!
Events and Communications Officer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and arranging events
- Booking and arranging travel and catering for events
- Liaising with academics to book key speakers
- Arranging research discussion topics for events
- Able to set up events using Zoom and promote the event
- Manage follow up communications with event attendees
- Produce reports on event statistics for management and Board meetings
- Assist on the day of events to ensure smooth running
- Pre and post communications with attendees
- Develop and post content on social media platforms
- Maintain the department website
- Be the first point of contact for external events organisations
Events and Communications Officer Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience managing the set up and promotion of events.
- Able to provide examples of content produced in previous roles
- Excellent communication and time management skills
If you hold the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.