Signature Recruitment has an exciting opportunity to work with our client, a University, as an Events Coordinator on a full time, temporary basis. The successful candidate will be a confident Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the events team with organising and managing upcoming seminars and webinars.
Duties will include providing administrative support, and managing correspondence in order to achieve successful end to end event management. The client is seeking a confident communicator, as the role involves acting as the main point of contact for all key stakeholders and liaising with academics and external bodies. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an exciting fast-paced team and a pro-active attitude towards problem-solving.
Events Coordinator Main Responsibilities:
- Supporting the team with the planning and execution of seminars and webinars, using Zoom.
- Ensuring that all bookings and invitations are processed correctly and the registration of all attendees.
- Being responsible for all organiser, speaker and attendee management, making sure all correspondence is recorded and all parties receive the correct information.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all stakeholders, and responding to all telephone and email queries relating to the relevant seminars and webinars.
- Proactively updating and reviewing all content relating to the webinars on the client’s website, ensuring it displays an updated and relevant description of seminars/webinars.
- Supporting the team with budget management, including being responsible for Purchase Orders.
Events Coordinator Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong Administrative background with at least 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced office based environment, including the use of Zoom for setting up Events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and effective use of the internet.
- Some experience of website management in terms of posting relevant content on behalf of the client.
- Confidence to use own initiative and manage own workload, anticipating and proactively solving important issues.
- Experience in planning and management of events is desirable.
If you possess the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.