Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a candidate to manage a busy online programme with our client, a leading London University. This programme will have both full term and short courses through the course of the academic year and will require previous programme support experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing online programme courses and overseeing staff along with the knowledge of policies and procedures. If you have excellent communication and organisational skills then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Executive Education Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Provide management for the development and delivery of new online programmes
- To be a part of the leadership team to develop and manage existing online, executive and bespoke programmes
- Management to Programme Administrators
- Delivering and contributing to the quality assurance and following polices and procedures of programmes
- Assist in ensuring that quality assurance requirements and, where required, accreditation requirements are met for the programme
- Attending Committees meetings
- Monitor educational performance and produce reports as necessary to advice Senior Leadership Team
- Working closely with the School Business Manager on pricing and implementation strategies
Executive Education Manager Skills and Experience:
- Previous Education experience – Min 1-2 years
- Knowledge of VLE is desirable
- Aim to work efficiently to deadline
If you possess the correct skills and experience for this role, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.