Signature Recruitment are recruiting for a Facilities and Team Coordinator to support our higher education client as they return to on-site working. The Coordinator will support the effective delivery of facilities management and support for Faculty staff and students across multiple locations.
The Coordinator will be responsible for a large team inbox, managing the booking of working space on-site the delegation of work to internal staff therefore excellent organization and communication skills are imperative. If you enjoy a hands on role that directly supports a large team then this will be a great role for you!
Facilities and Team Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce and regularly update floor plans and layout drawings using a space database and MS Visio.
- Manage and own the team shared folders and SharePoint site, ensure all information is regularly updated and communicated to staff.
- Extract and interpret data from the space database, checking the accuracy of the drawings and providing to scale printable versions to share with staff and students.
- Interrogate the annual space data and update as necessary.
- Produce the Facilities and Services annual schedule and regularly checking all tasks are completed each month.
- Review all facilities management defects logged with the Estates Helpdesk, ensuring issues are resolved, following up with the maintenance team on a regular basis to discuss outstanding items and record any patterns emerging.
- Enforce the policies on security and access control, advising staff, students and visitors when required.
- Develop and manage the relationships with printing providers, overseeing the maintenance and updating of equipment as and when required and ensuring good up to date communication with staff and students.
- Develop an effective working relationship with cleaning and catering service providers, ensuring both services are delivered to a high standard.
Facilities and Team Coordinator Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience supporting teams or seniors within a higher education environment
- A minimum of two years administration support experience
- Previous line management experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate, with SharePoint and MS Vision experience
- Strong time management skills
If you posses the correct skills and experience for the role, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.