Signature recruitment are delighted to have partnered exclusively with a well-known financial services company based in Bristol, near Temple Meads in the hunt for a Facilities Assistant. Joining a busy facilities team of 8, you will oversee all things post room. You will be responsible for opening, sorting and directing incoming post on a daily basis, processing and printing external correspondence including collation and fulfilment ready for franking and despatch. This is a fast paced role that would perfectly suit someone used to working in a busy environment and using their initiative to complete work.
- Open and sort incoming post at the Bristol office.
- Prepare opened post for scanning
- Manage print room solutions, production of all external correspondence and overnight printing
- Collect, sort and frank outgoing mail as per service schedule.
- Support team roles in all aspects of administration on behalf of Office Services
- Issuing client output requests
- Experience in a similar role dealing with a busy post room
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a larger team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn and take on a wide variety of tasks
- Good IT skills including MS Office
This is a full time role, working Monday-Friday 08:30-5. As the role is office based you’ll need to be able to commute to the Temple Meads area. Salary is £20,000 and benefits include 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays). This is a 12-month FTC. They’re looking to get someone in and started ASAP so if this role looks like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities