Signature Recruitment is a SME Recruitment Consultancy based in Spitalsfields, we are currently recruiting for a brand new role, a part time Finance Assistant.
Working Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, you will complete key objectives of credit control, payroll administration reporting, finance administration.
Finance Assistant Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Credit control for key accounts
- Daily monitoring of the aged debt reports for the temporary and permanent ledgers to ensure client debt remains within 30 days
- Producing reports for large client accounts
- Chasing client AP departments to obtain payment dates, where necessary
- Liaising with end users to obtain POs and re-issue invoices
- Allocating remittances
- Process holiday pay for temporary workers; issue p45s
- Monthly invoice reconcile exercise
- Monthly KPI targets to be achieved in conjunction with monthly review meeting with the Business Support Manager
Finance Assistant Essential Skills and Experience:
- Able to listen carefully and follow direction
- Excellent time management skills, able to prioritise and meet deadlines daily
- A high standard of written English including the correct use of syntax and grammar
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise confidently with people of all levels both face to face and over the telephone
- A high attention to detail, able to follow processes accurately and confident handling numerical data
- A team player, willing to take on tasks in assistance of the team
If you have the necessary experience and can start immediately, please apply with your CV today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.