Signature are excited to be recruiting for a Financial Accountant to work in a busy and exciting environment for a Construction focused company in the heart of Bristol.
You will be responsible for the day to day financial accounting, supporting the finance department in measuring and reporting financial and non-financial information together with assisting in improving controls and procedures. In turn ensure the team meets the Groups financial objectives, in accordance with the company’s procedures, culture and systems.
Role and Responsibilities
– Production of management and statutory accounts in accordance with current accounting and tax legislation, and supporting information for the annual audit
– Preparation of annual financial budget
– Financial reconciliation of stock across the group
– Production of monthly income forecasts
– Preparation of subsidiary VAT returns
– Manage customer and supplier rebates
– Manage recharge of intercompany costs between subsidiaries
We need someone who is/has:
– ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
– Strong accounting background
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Excellent computer skills, especially Excel
This role offers a number of benefits including:
– A competitive salary
– Company Bonus
– 25 days holiday and an Annual leave purchase scheme
– Free parking
– Life insurance, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme
This role is working 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday, based in Central Bristol. At the moment, due to COVID-19 there is remote working available and also the opportunity to have more flexibility going forward. Salary is £30,000-£35,000 with company bonus on top. This role is available to start immediately.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities