Signature are delighted to be partnering with a highly successful automotive company based in North Bristol in the hunt for a Delivery Coordinator. The right candidate for this role will have excellent organisation and communication skills, strong attention to detail and Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Working within the companies’ fleet team, the role will encompass all areas of delivery coordination. If you’re organised, proactive and have an interest in the automotive industry, please read on.
- Ensuring delivery is smooth and seamless, guaranteeing company values are maintained at all times
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers
- Providing excellent customer service and responding to all queries within agreed SLA’s
- Uploading orders on to internal systems and stock deliveries
- Reconciling data between two separate systems
- Sign in and complete physical checks on delivered stock
- Maintain good communication with internal teams, updating on order and delivery
- Contacting other offices to obtain missing pieces of information
- Arrange deliveries directly with customers
- Other general administration duties as and when required
- Monitor corporate inbox and respond to queries within a timely manner
In return, you’ll receive great training and development alongside a generous salary of £10.26 while temporary, rising to up to £23,000 (OTE) when permanent.
You will need a driving license for this position. This is a temporary – permanent position, working hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities