Signature Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a successful business in North Bristol, in the hunt for a German speaking credit controller. Joining a friendly and dynamic team, you would be responsible for working with the German and Austrian customers covering a ledger with 280 accounts. Main responsibilities include, ensuring all cash is collected, clearing the accounts, and then closing them on oracle if they are transitioning to our German Distributor.
- Collecting invoices from customers
- Dealing with incoming phone queries from customers.
- Leasing with customers on payment dates.
- Keeping regular contact with the customer care agent aligned to the accounts and advising if any issues.
- Any reconciliations required.
- Reviewing credit limits and spend, hi-lighting any issues in reviews.
- Ideally, you’ll have some experience in finance/AP/credit control, but this isn’t a dealbreaker.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills including the ability to be friendly, courteous, and tactful with the ability to establish a rapport.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Perseverance within a fast paced environment
This is a 12-month FTC to cover a maternity leave. Working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00. The office is entirely remote at the moment, with plans to return when safe. Due to office location, you’ll need your own transport. Salary is £22,000 a year.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.