Signature Recruitment have had a great opportunity come in to work with our client, a leading University in the central London area, as a Team Administrator in the Grants team. This role will be on a full time basis and will be working in the office.
The main purpose of the role is to review incoming invoices and match them against the existing grants and liaise with Stakeholders to follow up on any missing information. The successful candidate will be a graduate who has over a years’ experience working in an office environment, with excellent communication skills. If this suits your experience, please read on!
Grants Team Administrator Main Responsibilities:
- Undertaking grant closures
- Reviewing end of grant reports submitted by grantees
- Undertaking financial reconciliation
- Reviewing invoices/evidence of spend against grant purpose and amount
- Chasing missing evidence of spend
- Liaising with Stakeholders for missing receipts
- Liaising with grantees and the team providing excellent customer service
- Recording the outcome of the closure on Salesforce
- Following guidance on the process for undertaking closures
Grants Team Administrator Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least a solid 18 months of administration and customer service experience
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using a database and able to comfortably use Excel
- Great customer service skills
If you are immediately available and have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.