Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity that has come up with our client, a global tech company, to join them as a HR Coordinator on a two year fixed term contract! This role will suit someone who has a keen interest in developing a career in HR, and has at least two years of HR administration experience.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in all areas of HR practice, and be on hand to support company employees across Europe, North America and Asia. You will also assist with employee administration, the diversity and inclusion programme and talent acquisition. If this sounds like it fits your experience and career goals, please read on!
HR Coordinator Main Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the administration of onboarding and offboarding employees, sending out reference letters and accurately updating information on the system
- Carrying out pre-employment checks such as background checks, and collecting references
- Assisting with payroll every month, submitting all needed information and adhering to payroll deadlines
- Ensuring that all HR files and documents are accurately maintained and compliant with Data Protection regulations
- Being a point of contact for any queries, escalating to the relevant team member when necessary
- Managing the HR inbox for the EMEA region, responding in a timely manner
- Handling the administration for company programmes such as employee benefits and the yearly performance reviews
HR Coordinator Essential Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to prioritise well
- Able to liaise with Stakeholders on multiple levels
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in another Spanish, German or French would be an advantage
If you are looking to take the next step in your HR career and possess the skills and experience listed above, apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.