Signature Recruitment is happy to present an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients, a Leading London Academy, as a HR Officer on a full time, temporary basis. The purpose of this role is to provide HR administrative support to a busy team within the department.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience providing HR administrative support to a team, including answering day to day employee relations queries, assist with payroll collation and queries and assist the recruitment team. If you are looking for a new challenging role within a fast-paced team, then this could the role for you!
HR Officer key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide confidential secretarial and administrative support to the HR Office including the production of letters, documents and any other correspondence.
- Be the first point of contact for employees seeking HR information offering help and advice and providing accurate responses to HR related queries.
- Manage strategically, with support from an external provider, all aspects of difficult and complex employee relations casework in such areas as disciplinary, grievance, and absence management.
- Adjust and update job descriptions when necessary.
- To be responsible for maternity, paternity and shared parental leave processes.
- Answering day to day ER questions – there is an employee relations service line that can be contacted for more serious issues.
- Assisting with payroll to collate data and answer payroll queries.
- Help to support the Recruitment Team, help with advertising roles, setting up interviews, liaise with managers who are hiring and their hiring needs.
HR Officer Essential Skills and Experience:
- HR administrator or officer experience
- A high attention to detail
- A can-do attitude
- Experience in HR within a School/ University or Academy is desirable
If you are professional, diligent and possess the necessary skills for this great opportunity, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.