Signature Recruitment are searching for an IT Field Engineer for our client, a London based IT solutions business for corporate clients. This person will be responsible for reacting to client call outs across London and providing support for their network, routers, hardware, DNS or Firewall.
The ideal candidate will have two years’ experience in providing technical IT support to clients including resolving hardware issues. If you would like a role that focuses on equipment and software rather than customer service calls then this could be a great opportunity for you!
IT Field Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reacting to client call outs in and around London
- Project work on existing or new client network infrastructure, hardware and software upgrades
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance, remotely from home or on client site
- Supporting desktops, laptops, macs, servers, local and cloud based networks
- Exposure to all our clients technologies onsite to (learn) support
IT Field Engineer Skills and Experience:
Candidate must be already very proficient, either professionally or personally, with:
- Broadband Router & Firewall Management
- IP Addressing, Gateways, Port Forwarding
- DNS, A Records, Cname Records, MX Records, Name Servers
- Windows desktop and server Operating Systems maintenance
- PC component hardware upgrades/skills
- MS Active Directory
- MS 365 Admin
- MS Exchange
- VMWare, Hypervisor
- Managed Switch administration
- Firewall administration
If you possess the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.