Signature recruitment are partnered with a successful national law firm in North Bristol, in the hunt for a Legal Administrator. This firm are well renowned for delivering excellent service to customers with their positive and respectful approach. If you’re looking to join a professional and forward-thinking culture to excel your career in legal administration, this may be the place for you.
- To provide a full and efficient administrative assistance to the Conveyancer and/or Senior Paralegal.
- Typing of standard and non standard letters, contracts and documents including running letters from a case management system.
- Photocopying and scanning of documents.
- Receiving instructions from the client and inputting onto Case Management System.
- Providing assistance to clients and external solicitors by giving up to date information as and when appropriate including ensuring files are kept tidy and electronic filing is up-to-date.
- Dealing with day-to-day correspondence from clients and Solicitors and passing on of messages as required
- Assisting in the preparation of completion forms and allocation of monies received and transmitted
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in an administration focussed role
- Great IT knowledge across Ms Office
- Great professional manner with excellent team skills
- Time management skills
This a full-time role, working Monday – Friday 09:00 to 17:30. Salary wise they are looking up to £24,000 DOE. The office is based in North Bristol. They’re working remotely at the moment but will be looking to get back into an office eventually.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.