Signature recruitment have partnered exclusively with a friendly and successful legal firm based in Somerset, in the hunt for a temporary Legal Secretary. Due to staff holiday the company require support for the solicitors. These guys work a little bit differently, with secretary to fee earner support being 1:1. You will be responsible for working with a Conveyancing Solicitor.
- Provide administrative support to one or more lawyers
- Keeping legal records up to date
- Typing and filing legal documents, usually on a computer system
- Answering phones and organising meetings
- Managing diaries
- Preparing court forms
- Carrying out legal research
- Proven experience as Legal Secretary within a conveyancing team
- Knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations and court system
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology (court-filing computer systems, transcription software, dictaphone etc)
- Working knowledge of litigation management software systems is a plus
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
This is a temporary role from the 12th-15th April. There are also numerous dates throughout June and July required if suitable with your availability. This role is paying £10.50 per hour and is office based. For more information, please contact Ben at Signature Recruitment on 01174523456.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.