Digital Marketing Executive
Signature recruitment are proud to be partnering with a successful Bristol Law Firm in the hunt for a Marketing Executive. Joining a leading firm with offices around the UK, you would have the unique opportunity to join a small but mighty marketing team and propel your career. These guys are well renowned for their forward thinking, hard working and dynamic culture, and excel when it comes to developing their staff. Coming in with a great Digital Marketing prowess, you will have great experience in managing and developing integrated Digital Marketing campaigns and take responsibility for the firms’ website.
- Website management. This will include (but is not limited to) identifying areas of improvement, creating & optimising content, increasing conversion, improving functionality and monitoring user experience.
- Social Media. You will be creating a social media strategy and creating content for social media with the overall goal of increasing engagement. This may also include supporting other staff members how to optimise their own social media presence in the interest of the business.
- SEO. You will be creating an SEO strategy and ensuring all content is fully optimised.
- Email Marketing. You’ll be using HubSpot to send targeted email campaigns, ensuring GDPR is met and reporting on click through and conversion after.
- Analytics. You will be using google analytics to measure and report on campaigns and gain audience insights to tailor future campaigns.
- Digital events. Working closely with the marketing director you will aid in the creation and promotion of digital events.
- Demonstrable experience within a marketing or digital marketing role, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate and experience with Ms Office.
- Excellent project management experience.
This is a full time, permanent role working 35 hours a week, 9-5 Monday to Friday. Salary is up to £27,000 (DOE) although there may be some flex, so if you’re experience matches but your salary expectation is slightly higher please do still get in touch. Due to Covid-19 all working is entirely remote, with the intention of returning to the firms central Bristol office on a flexible basis when possible. The office is very central, and parking isn’t offered. Benefits include cycle to work scheme, medical insurance, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus a day off for your birthday and Christmas closure, to name just a few.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file