Are you a motivated and detail-oriented professional looking for a rewarding career in membership management? Do you have strong organisational skills with experience in a membership-based environment? We at Signature Recruitment are seeking a Membership Administrator to join our client’s growing team. This is a permanent role, based in London, and offers the opportunity to play a vital role in shaping the organisation’s global membership base.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for an individual interested in advancing their career in membership administration. As Membership Administrator, you will oversee the entire administrative process associated with membership, including reviewing applications for compliance, collaborating with teams, and overseeing data management. Your role involves providing applicant guidance, maintaining confidential records, and generating reports for management review. Additionally, you will identify process improvement opportunities and implement solutions to enhance efficiency.
Membership Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end membership application process, ensuring supporting documentation is in place, and evaluating applications for compliance.
- Input, track, and maintain application data using Microsoft Dynamics and other relevant platforms such as Xero and WordPress.
- Liaise with the Executive Office regarding progress, approvals, and rejections.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Membership Team by managing the inbox and diary, drafting presentations, preparing agendas, and attending events and meetings.
- Send invitations to prospective applicants and provide assistance with queries, resolving any issues related to the application process.
- Support Business Development with leads and provide assistance with the onboarding of applicants.
Membership Administrator Key Skills:
- Prior membership or standards experience, with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident using a variety of software platforms, including Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Office suite.
- A proactive mindset with a team-focused approach and helpful attitude.
This council represents more than 1,800 member companies and is responsible for setting sustainability standard in its industry. It enables companies to integrate responsible business practices into their management systems and daily operations. Join their team and play a crucial role in efficiently managing the membership application process to support their worldwide operations. Take the next step in your career and apply today!
While we aim to respond to every applicant, the volume of applications may result in delayed communication. If you do not receive a response within a week, your application may not have been successful on this occasion, but we will keep your details for potential future opportunities.
Please be aware that Signature Recruitment will never reach out to candidates through WhatsApp, nor will we request sensitive information like bank details, passport, or driving licence data during the application process. For a secure job search and reliable flexible work, we advise consulting Jobs Aware who ensure all workers and work-seekers in the UK have access to free help and advice, as well as provide an option to report a scam or exploitation.P9543