Some excellent opportunities have arisen to join a fun, lively environmental consultancy based in North Bristol. We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator, who is enthusiastic and able to hit the ground running!
- To deliver excellent service to clients by providing exceptional administration support
- To deal with client queries over the phone, via email and issuing paperwork
- Issuing purchase order numbers.
- Provide administration support to clients, including booking accommodation, issuing work instructions and/or results as required
- To abide by organisational policies, code of conduct and practice.
The right candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- This role will also warrant a Driving License as car as the office does not have good links to Public Transport.
These are 6 week temporary roles which for the right candidates could also turn into a permanent position paying between £18,000 to £21,000 pa. Working between 9:00am-17:30pm Monday to Friday with Free Parking! If you are looking to be part of a friendly and close-knit company within a lively environment, please apply ASAP!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities