Please click the video link to hear about the role!
Signature Recruitment is happy to present an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients, a prestigious London University, as an Operations Executive Assistant on a full time, temporary basis. The purpose of this role is to provide support the Director of Operations and Heads of Governance.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience providing administrative support to a team, including diary management and experience supporting a Director in an EA capacity. If you are looking for a new challenging role within a fast-paced team, then this could the role for you!
Operations Officer Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to a range of complex enquiries and manage the Directors time accordingly.
- Prepare information and briefs are available prior to meetings and other diary commitments.
- Provide a high level of executive and administrative support to senior executives.
- Prepare information/reports on performance data, using spreadsheets and graphs as needed.
- Proactively problem-solve with regards to logistics, sensitive issues and processes, applying initiative and referring upwards where required.
- Follow up on any actions and recommendations that come out of the meetings to ensure decisions are acted upon from committee / boards meetings as well as booking rooms, preparing and circulating papers, inviting speakers, providing minutes, drafting documentation/ reports and tracking actions.
- Coordinate information and reports monitoring performance of the team.
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation and accommodation.
- Collecting data for monthly Newsletter and prepare the draft.
- Proof reading of documents and other ad hoc duties.
Senior Operations Officer Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years administration experience including diary management.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant to multiple Senior Managers.
- Strong Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and teams.
- Experience dealing with boards and agendas.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and team work skills
If you are professional, diligent and possess the necessary skills for this great opportunity, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.