Signature recruitment are delighted to have partnered exclusively with a very well known, international FMCG brand based in Berkshire. While the company are South East based the role will be largely remote (with the requirement to go in perhaps once a week) so would be suitable for candidtes within a couple of hours of the location. This is a newly created role within a very fast growing UK office for the business. Working within the Customer Service department you’ll be responsible for Manage the end-to-end order process from order receipt, through to fulfilment, shipping, delivery, and invoicing.
- Manage a team of two Order Managers,
- Manage the end-to-end order process from order receipt, through to fulfilment, shipping, delivery, and invoicing with minimal manual intervention for customers.
- Measure customer service performance using KPIs and SLAs to deliver consistent and a superior service experience for customers.
- Attend and contribute to customer facing meetings, providing analysis of customer accounts and monthly/quarterly service reports/dashboards.
- Continuous improvement focussed to exploit opportunities to improve the execution of the Order process and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams including supply chain, logistics, finance, sales, and marketing team to identify opportunities for improving the order to cash cycle.
- Demonstrable experience in an Order processing/Fulfilment role within an FMCG company
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Great analytical skills and the ability to interpret and act upon data
- Customer focussed approach to work
- Ability to build and work collaboratively with internal partners to support customer service improvements and to represent the customer
- DESIRABLE- a European language (French, German or Italian)
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday-Friday 9-5:30. Location is Berkshire but the role is primarily remote – you’ll need to be able to commute when needed for meetings however, perhaps once a week. Salary is £35,000-£45,000 DOE. This is a really exciting opportunity to excel your career in a newly established team. For more information, please get in touch today.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities